Monday, February 18, 2013

valentine mug

My parents got me a really cool set of Pebeo paints
for Christmas last year.
I have been not-patiently waiting to use them
on some blank thrifted cups I had stashed.
A couple of weeks ago
I  finally decided to just leave the laundry for a day or two
and get some painting play time in.

One of the mugs I decorated
became Benjamin's Valentine's Day gift.
A simple saying plus a cute penguin couple plus little hearts,
and BAM--I had a gift-worthy cup in my hands.
I neglected to get Benjamin a card this year,
but this mug plus some of his favorite teas
put a smile on his face
when I presented it to him last Thursday.

2 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

aww... that is so sweet!! :) yay for getting in painting play time!

Tammie said...

:) makes me happy.