Thursday, December 27, 2012

Handmade Christmas 2012

The pun-loving side of me
gets a smirky giggle out of this particular hand made gift
for my dad.
I purchased a "create-your-own collage tumbler" from Starbucks
and simply embellished the insert with the kids' hand prints
and quotations about their favorite things to do with Grandpa.

I thought that the boys would get a big kick
out of getting their hands messy on the ink pad,
but no, they objected to the requisite hand washing
and actually had to be coaxed to participate.

Oh well, it still turned out pretty cute,
and I know their Grandpa will be delighted to use it.

2 comments:

SarahZ said...

You are amazing the way you are able to make your ideas reality! What a special gift!

Tammie said...

This is such a creative and thoughtful gift! It is so charming!