Friday, April 29, 2011

can't seem to stop...

Here I am. Back again with more calligraphy after all. Though I have made a little sewing progress lately, I got another custom calligraphy order which became the top item on my project-priority list.

The style and paper were suggested by my customer, and I just love how it turned out! This little 5 1/2 inch by 3 1/2 inch project came together amazingly quickly as her description meshed with my mental image (almost) effortlessly onto paper.

(Does it sound silly to say that the water drops were such fun to draw?)

Linking up to Jennifer's Studio Sneak Peek again.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful...and no, I think the rain drops are adorable. I'm sure they'd be fun to make!=)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

How beautiful! I love seeing your calligraphy work... it is so interesting. The drops are cute! :)

Carola Bartz said...

It does NOT sound silly at all!! I love this piece, it's beautiful - and the words are just lovely.

Junelle Jacobsen said...

Ha! So true! What a fun piece of work, definitely a treasured one~

Cindy said...

I do love this little piece! The raindrops do make the piece look fun...this looks like it could be a card for a card company!

Blessings...

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that :).... cute saying.

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

calligraphy is something I have always wanted to do. Delightful! Coming over from Studio JRU

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

I love the quote, rain drops and all!