Tuesday, January 4, 2011

announcement

Oh, how I've missed my little space in bloggy-world. I feel badly about not posting, have great intentions about posting (oh, I have a lot to say!), and then I procrastinate. I think the break has been good, though, and I have excellent excuses. First I had a miserable cold/sinus infection combination followed by a flu. By the time we all recovered, we were in a whirl of Christmas celebration. My computer dropped out of commission. Then I caught another, uncomfortably violent flu. And on top of it all there was the morning sickness...

That's right! We're having another baby. :D I just passed the 10 week mark and am beginning to feel less sick and regain some energy. My first appointment is this Friday, and I can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat! And I must admit that I'm hoping for a girl, though another little boy would make me just as happy.

8 comments:

stitching under oaks said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful way to begin the new year! so happy for you.

~ae said...

Secret treasure ~ precious joy!
~ae

SarahZ said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! So happy for you and your family :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations! So happy for your family!

Heidi said...

blessings to your new little one! Congrats!

Larissa said...

How exciting! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family! I am so happy for you.

Sarah said...

:D

(Interesting, the word verification word is "hurrar" not that different than "hurray." I think the computers are starting to read our minds. ;P )

Raise Them Up said...

Hey, hey! Congratulations! What a blessing! I'm sending up a prayer for a "no-sickness-of-any-kind" day for you today. I'm excited for you and your family!