Sunday, October 3, 2010

Menu

[chili with shallots and Italian sausage]

Where did last week go? My time has been jam-packed, and I have just not had time to blog. On Monday I hosted a Blessings Unlimited gathering. Tuesday I taught my flute student. Wednesday we gave some friends a ride to the airport (two hours away) and did some shopping while we were in a "big" city. Thursday was spend doing laundry at the laundromat, packing, and leaving for a regional church conference in a northern Montana (three and a half hours away). We spent all day Friday there and returned home on Saturday afternoon. Today we went to church and spent the rest of the day recovering. Whew!

Next week should be a little quieter. I'm hoping to catch up on my backlog of things I want to write about, do some cleaning in the basement, and do family photos with my guys. I also am planning on getting my meals under control again. Here is what I'm planning (and I'm planning on sticking to the plan this week...hehe...):

M-chicken cacciatore, spinach salad
T-meatloaf, mashed potatoes, carrots
Th-grilled chicken, crispy smashed roasted potatoes, butternut squash (I still haven't gotten to make this meal!)
F-chili and fresh bread if the weather is cool enough; to be decided if it is not

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your post made me hungry! It's 1 and I haven't eaten lunch yet. I think I need to remedy this soon...