Thursday, August 5, 2010

Farmers' Market

When I vended at farmers' market two years ago, it was a rather lonely experience. Over the course of the summer I did make some new friends, but this year is so different. In addition to looking forward to market as a way of selling some of my wares are making a little money, the market has possibly become my week's biggest social outing.

My beautiful friend Katie and I are sharing booth space this year. She makes gorgeous vintage-style aprons with a variety of cheerful prints.

Another friend, Erin, was just across the street from Katie and I. Last Saturday was her first day vending her home grown organic produce at the farmers' market.

And of course I was there with my handbags, cards, bibs, little treasure bags, sandwich wraps, and reusable snack bags.

Little Man stayed at home to help Daddy with work around the house, but Brother came to market with me. He enjoyed eating many graham crackers and getting very dirty as he crawled around on the ground. (You can sure tell he's not a first born!)

I'm looking forward to the next time I'll be able to go vend at our farmers' market!

No comments: