Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Parents

I am very blessed to have parents who are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary this year and who are still very much in love. I am planning a little party to celebrate the event.

I also talked them into letting me do a 25th wedding anniversary photoshoot of them. Even though their anniversary isn't until August, we took the photos last weekend. I wanted to take the photos so early partly because I need to have them in plenty of time to use for invitations and partly because we all have a very busy summer ahead of us. These are a few of our favorites.

The weather was beautiful and warm, and the leaves and grass are just turning green. It was a perfect day for photography. I really enjoyed the opportunity to take "professional" photos of my parents. It's fun to work with people you've known (literally) your whole life!

No comments: