Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Menu

Here's what I'm cooking this week:

M-Chicken Alfredo, green salad, and strawberries with home made whipped cream (yum!)
T-Two shepherd's pies for our Small Group
W-Pork chops topped with stuffing and cream of mushroom soup and a veggie
Th-tacos
F-travelling

Menu-ing tip: Hm...I'm sleep deprived today and can't think of anything clever and fresh to share.

Okay, how's this: Look at your schedule while planning your menu. Plan labor intensive meals for days when you don't have anything else going on in the evening, and plan quick and easy meals for busy nights. It'll save on a lot of stress!

What are you making this week?

1 comment:

Laura Railing said...

a microwave baked potato for Andrew ;-) lol Yeah... not very menu plan-y. I think I'm waiting until the day when I'm only working part time and am at home more and not working full time.