Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quilt Top #2 and Sneak Peek at #3

Hooray! Yesterday I finally finished my "Irish Flag" quilt top! I'm so excited to have it done. I love how this one turned out, and I'm hoping that it will sell. Since I've never tried to sell my quilts before, I feel quite apprehensive. But even if they don't, they will make nice gifts for next year. ; )
I've already started on the final quilt top. I think this one is going to be my favorite, and I already know that I will have a bit of a hard time parting with it. Such is the life of an artist...
I was hoping to have all three quilt tops done this week so that I could move on to backing and batting, but I am not sure if I will be able to even though I have the rest of today. We'll see. Even if I don't I should still be able to finish them on time. Well, perhaps I should go do some quilting instead of just typing on about it...

1 comment:

Kate @ A Simple Walk said...

That quilt is beautiful. I hope you are able to sell it - what a nice blessing that would be!